figma Saber: Zero ver.
"I ask of you, are you my master?"
From Fate/Zero comes a figma of Saber, being rereleased to coincide with the release of ex:ride Spride.05 : Saber Motored Cuirassier.
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes three different expressions, including a standard face, a gallant shouting face and her elusive smiling face.
- Both Excalibur and Avalon, her two noble phantasms are included. A second version of Excalibur in its "Invisible Air" form is also included.
- She comes with alternate hair parts, as well as special effect parts for her swords for even more dynamic poses.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name figma Saber: Zero ver. (ふぃぐま せいばー ぜろ ver.)
- Series Fate/Zero
- Manufacturer Max Factory
- Category figma
- Price 3000円 (including tax)
- Release Date 2012/10
- Specifications Painted ABS&PVC non-scale posable figure, stand included, approximately 135mm in height
- Sculptor Max Factory - Masaki Asai
- Released by Max Factory
- Distributed by Good Smile Company
- Released in April 2012 with a rerelease in October 2012.
- Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.