PLAMAX MF-21: minimum factory Minori with Honda F90 Tiller
A new development in the minimum factory collection: A combination of machines with girls!
The Honda F90 Tiller was released in 1966 by the Honda Motor Company, and it has now been transformed into a plastic model kit that preserves the elegant cowl and unique rotary area in careful detail. This rerelease of the model kit comes complete with parts to build a figure of Minori in the same scale - an original character designed by Shunya Yamashita.
Minori has a typical farm girl look about her, and can be put together wearing either overalls or a tank top. Just like all the previous items in the minimum factory series, both the F90 and Minori make use of multiple different cast colors as well as decals, allowing you to build a great looking model simply by putting the parts together! Build the models with your own two hands and enjoy the combination of machines and cute girls in your collection!
Return to Top >>
Desktop Mode >>
- Product Name: PLAMAX MF-21: minimum factory Minori with Honda F90 Tiller
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: Plastic Models, PLAMAX
- Release Date:2019/08
- Specifications: ABS/PS 1/20th scale assemblable plastic model kit. Base included. Eye decals included.<br>Minori approximately 90mm in height, F90 approximately 100mm in height when built.
- Sculptor: Canio Tachikawa (Minori Sculpt)
- Released by: Max Factory
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Release Info: Originally released May 2018 with a rerelease in January 2019 and August 2019
This product will be available at the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP. Orders can be placed between the 16th April 2019 (Tue) from 12:00JST and the 23rd May 2019 (Thu) at 12:00JST. Please see the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP page for more information regarding shipping and shipping costs:
GSC ONLINE SHOP Product Page