The beginning of a series of CB Armor variations! First is the Dougram equipped to combat aircraft!!
From "Fang of the Sun Dougram" comes the first in a plastic model series of Combat Armor variations based on the illustrations of Kunio Okawara, The Dougram: Anti-Aircraft Pack Mounted Type. This version of the Dougram features a low-visibility paintjob, paying homage to the model features on "Dual Magazine No. 2".
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections, glue is not required for assembly.
- Each joint makes use of a poly-cap, allowing for smooth and easy posing of the finished product.
- The cockpit features translucent parts and a painted frame. Three versions are included, an openable/closeable cockpit as well as unmoving opened and closed cockpits.
- A standard Turbopack, Linear Cannon and Missile Pod are included.
- The various markings of the armor are included as water-application decals.
- The kit was designed in cooperation with mechanical designer Takahiro Yamada.
■COMBAT ARMORS MAX EX-02: 1/72nd Scale Combat Armor Dougram Advanced Kit and COMBAT ARMORS MAX14 Combat Armor Dougram: Anti-Aircraft Pack Mounted Type Misprint Apology and Correction