The observer of slumber.
From Masaki Apsy×huke×Good Smile Company's plastic model series "chitocerium" comes chitocerium XXII-tanio alb, a new cat-type fragment.
- Basic model planned by Masaki Apsy and designed by huke.
- The specially designed body of the model allows you to recreate a cat's different movements.
- The "fragment" fits perfectly within the hexagonal box.
- Two face plates are included—a standard face and a face with closed eyes.
- Parts are pre-painted/colored.
■ chitocerium Official Site
Also available: chitocerium XCIX-albere & C-efer, chitocerium XXII-tanio atr
Made at GSC's 'Lucky Factory' in Tottori, Japan.
This product will be made at Good Smile Company's 'Lucky Factory' in Tottori, Japan. The product will be proudly 'Made in Japan', and sent all over the world for fans to enjoy!