Realistic military action figures are coming to the figma series!
From the 1/2 scale model weapon series "Little Armory" comes new realisitic military figma action figures!
The first in the series is Japan's Self-Defense Force. The figma is based on the Ground Self-Defense Force Infantry of the 2000s.
- Pad printing is used to create the unique camouflage pattern of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force. The printing pad is applied over 200 times to create the uniform.
- With the aim of capturing the appeal of a single nameless soldier, the face plate of the figure is made with sunglasses.
- The neck features articulation in two spots, allowing you to display the figure holding its included rifle in an even more realistic way.
- By creating kneepads as separate parts and adding double-joint articulation to the knees and shoulders, it is possible to create all kinds of military poses.
- Two types of Type 89 rifles are included: a ready-to-use complete product and a plastic model kit version that places more emphasis on detailed modeling.
- A 9mm handgun that can be stored in the included holster is included.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Check out the other Japan Self-Defense Force equipment miniatures made by Little Armory! Little Armory WEB: http://www.littlearmory.jp/