What is 'Cheerful Japan!'?
Cheerful Japan! is a collaboration project between Good Smile Company and other figure makers to help support the relief efforts in Northern Japan. Every month for the next year we will be announcing a new set of charity products on the 11th of each month. We hope the money donated will help Japan get back on it's feet even if it's just a little bit faster!
Cheerful JAPAN! Official Site:
-Purchases Within Japan-
This product can be ordered from the following stores:
Please see the respective websites below for more information.
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP -Cheerful JAPAN!-
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP (Mobile Ver.)
- Order Dates: Orders can be placed between 11th February 2012 (Fri) from 11:00 until 27th February 2012 (Mon) at 20:00.
- Delivery is scheduled for June 2012.
- Delivery within Japan is free of charge.
- Payment will be via bank transfer or credit card. Cash-on-delivery will not be an option due to the donation taking place before products are delivered.
- Due to the donation taking place before products are delivered, you will be charged on order and not on delivery.
- For each sale made, 1000JPY will be donated to aid relief efforts.
- Five figures per person will be available.
- Products will be made to order. Please order within the dates specified above.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Japanese only.
This product will not be available internationally.
Cheerful Japan! Banners
The following banner has been made to help support the fund-raising efforts for those in North-Eastern Japan - please feel free to make use of it.
- If you wish to make use of the banner, please save and re-upload it before use.
- Please link the banner to the following:
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP - 'Cheerful JAPAN!'
GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP- "Cheerful JAPAN!' International