The lovable goth-loli is joining the figma world!
From the anime 'Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai" comes a figma of the middle-school student who always wears goth-loli style clothes - Kuroneko!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- Kuroneko comes with three expressions - her standard expressionless gaze, an embarrassed face and even a face full of contempt - perfect for Kuroneko to scorn the things she doesn't approve of.
- She comes a couple of extra parts, including her shoulder bag and her doujinshi with it's original sketches.
- She also comes with a teacup, saucer and an antique chair, along with a 'Shift:body', which lets her sit on the chair.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.