"D-Boy and Takaya Aiba are no more! I am Tekkaman Blade!"
From the anime series 'Tekkaman Blade' comes a figma of the Tekkaman that the main character transforms into - Tekkaman Blade!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- There are two separate face parts, a standard version and one with the visor open allowing you to see inside.
- The Tekk Lancer is included and can be separated into two different parts.
- The Tekk Shield stored in his hip can be equipped and removed.
- You can release his ultimate attack, 'Voltekka' by opening up his shoulders.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.