figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
"Let's just take things easy, Master."
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Lancer servant, Cu Chulainn!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His knee joints make use of new double-joint articulation and his neck is also articulated, allowing his body to sink down to lower poses than ever before.
- He comes with four face plates including a fearless smile, a shouting face, a glaring face and a winking expression.
- The cursed spear "Gáe Bolg" is included to pose him in various battle scenes.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Return to Top >>
Desktop Mode >>
- Product Name: figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
- Series: Fate/Grand Order
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Category: figma
- Release Date:2020/05
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm in height
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Taizou)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Released by: Max Factory
- Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Release Info: Originally released in June 2018 with a rerelease in May 2020.
©TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT
This product will be available at the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP. Orders can be placed between the 08th October 2019 (Tue) from 12:00JST and the 07th November 2019 (Thu) at 12:00JST. Please see the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP page for more information regarding shipping and shipping costs:
GSC ONLINE SHOP Product Page