"I'll do whatever it takes to defeat my brother!"
From the anime series 'Tekkaman Blade' comes a figma of Tekkaman Evil, the Tekkaman of the main character's twin brother, Shinya Aiba!
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- There are two separate face parts, a standard version and one with the visor open allowing you to see inside.
- His main weapon, the Tekk Lancer is included in both its standard version and the cross version seen in the show.
- The shoulder parts can be connected to the arm to recreate the 'Ram Shoulder' attack from the series.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.