Expand more; play more - the new generation display base 'di:stage' is back with an alternate 'Clear' version.
In order to increase the enjoyment of the figma action figure series, this new generation display unit known as the 'di:stage' has been created. It will soon expand into a series with nearly infinite possibilities, but this is the basic foundation set.
- The base unit is a 10cm square, and the perfect way to display two figmas together.
- Multiple base units can be connected horizontally via flat joints, or vertically via wall joints, allowing the stage to expand however you want it to.
- A grappling unit that can be used to hold virtually any action figure is included.
- Effect clips can be used to hold speech bubbles and show emotions of the characters.
- Using the 'binders' that can be attached to all sides of the base, you can create a background using paper vignettes, or cover the base with a cover skin. This allows you to recreate various situations to enjoy. Paper vignettes and cover skins will be available for download online, and are planned to be available in magazines.
- You can combine this with future extention sets to create your very own scenarios.
** The examples of the built set in the included images includes multiple basic sets.
** The actual figma models, as well as speech bubbles are not included with this product.